Riverside Building, County Hall,
Belvedere Road, London SE1 7PB
Plan a visit
The County Hall is situated on the South Bank of the River Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament at:
The County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
County Hall is located within easy walking distance from several London Underground stations: Waterloo, Embankment, Charing Cross and Westminster.
- Waterloo is the closest tube station to County Hall. Waterloo is about 5 minutes walking distance. Exit the station and follow signs for the South Bank.
- Embankment and Charing Cross stations are close together on the north side of the River Thames. Both tube stations require a 10-15 minute walk to reach County Hall. From the station, cross over Hungerford Bridge.
- Westminster station is the closest station to Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. From Westminster tube station, take Exit One and follow signs for Westminster Pier.
The closest rail stations to County Hall are Waterloo and Charing Cross.
- Waterloo is the closest rail station to County Hall. Waterloo is about five minutes walking distance; take Exit Six for the South Bank and follow the signs.
- Charing Cross is about a fifteen minute walk to County Hall. Cross over Hungerford Bridge.
Buses to County Hall include the 211, 77 and 381. County Hall is on most London sightseeing bus tours and on the RV1 route that connects The County Hall to other London attractions, the Tate Modern and Covent Garden.
You can also navigate to County Hall by river. There are a number of services that stop off at The County Hall Pier travelling from the O2, Bankside, Embankment, Blackfriars, London Bridge, Tower, Canary Wharf, Hilton Docklands, Masthouse Terrace, Greenwich, Royal Arsenal Woolwich, St. Katherine's or Westminster Piers.
food & drink
A range of refreshments and culinary experiences are available at London County Hall.
- The Strings
- Bento AJI
- Cafe AJI
- Bakery AJI