Using personal information allows us to develop a better understanding of our community and supporters and, in turn, provide you with relevant and timely information about our work, events and other activities.
County Hall Arts is a charity registered with the Charity Commission (number 1169698):
Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal data when:
- You sign-up through our website to join our email list or contact us regarding a particular event or competition, we store the personal information you have provided such as your name, phone number and email address.
- You attend a County Hall Arts event or a partner event when we may collect other sensitive personal data such as allergies, disability or access needs. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we will only use this data in line with the running of the event. If you attend or participate in a County Hall Arts event we may collect photographs, videos or audio recordings. You will be able to opt-out at the event.
- You visit our website, we collect information about how you interact with our content. When we send you an email newsletter we store a record of this and we keep a record of which newsletters you have opened and which links you have clicked on.
- You participate in our online competitions and programmes. We collect personal data in line with our funding requirements and the requirements of eligibility to participate. More detailed information on how we process this personal data is published on our website when competitions are open to submissions.
We store personal data under strict safekeeping and confidentiality measures on secure servers operated by County Hall Arts.
Only approved and authorised County Hall Arts staff who need to process your data will have access to it.
By disclosing your personal information to us via countyhallarts.com, by phone call or in writing by email, you are giving us your consent to collect, store and process your personal information in the manner described in this policy. The information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date within our knowledge.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH PERSONAL DATA
We store your personal data in a secure environment and we use the contact information you have provided to share our news and promote our activities to you.
To undertake our charitable and day-to-day activities, we may sometimes have to share your information with third parties such as database and IT providers.
We only choose partners we trust and will only pass personal data to them if they:
- Abide by the requirements of the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
- Only use the information for the purposes it was supplied (and not for their own purposes or the purposes of any other organisation).
- Treat your information as carefully as we would.
County Hall Arts is required to share personal data with our funders for reporting and evaluation purposes.
We do not share or sell your personal information for other organisations to use for their own purposes.
Please note that in order for us to provide you with optimum service, we use ‘Cookies’ on our website.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed onto your device by some websites that you visit.
They are widely used to allow a website to as well to provide website operators with information on how the site is being used.
This helps us to determine how many people use our website, how regularly they visit, and how popular our webpages are. This information does not tell us anything about who you are or where you live, but it does help us monitor and improve our service.