By entering any Seed to Table Short Film Competition and submitting your entry you have executed this Licence.
‘the Entrant’ means the entrant to the relevant Seed to Table Short Film Competition
‘the Promoter’ means County Hall Arts
‘the Short Film’ means the Entrant’s entry to the relevant Seed to Table Short Film Competition
- For full and valuable consideration, receipt of which the Entrant hereby acknowledges, the Entrant hereby grants to the Promoter the sole and exclusive right and licence throughout the world for a period of 5 years from the date of confirmation that the Entrant is the winner of the relevant competition (a) to exhibit the Short Film on the County Hall Arts website and its other social media accounts, (b) to exhibit still images from the Short Film on the County Hall Arts website and its other social media platforms (c) to exhibit clips or excerpts from the Short Film on the County Hall Arts website or its other social media platforms. County Hall Arts reserves the right not to exploit the rights granted under (a), (b) or (c) above.
- The Promoter will not add to, adapt or otherwise alter the Short Film without the Entrant’s approval save as set out in 1. above.
- The Promoter will credit the Entrant as the creator of the Short Film wherever the Short Film is displayed by the Promoter.
- The Entrant warrants and guarantees to the Promoter that the Entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of all rights in the Short Film including those of any third party contributor and has the right to submit the Short Film and has full power to enter into this Licence and that by doing so the Entrant is not in violation of any duty of confidentiality. The Entrant warrants and guarantees to the Promoter that the Short Film is not subject to any other contract, agreement or commission with any producer, studio, publisher, institution, company or person that restricts the Entrant’s ability to comply with this Licence or the Terms and Conditions of any Seed to Table Short Film competition and that the Short Film is original to the Entrant and does not infringe any copyright, trademark, moral right, or any other right of any person or entity and does not include anything defamatory or otherwise unlawful. The Entrant will indemnify and keep indemnified the Promoter and its assignees and licensees against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, losses and costs (including any legal costs or expenses properly incurred and any compensation costs and disbursements paid by the Promoter on the advice of the Promoter’s legal advisers to compromise or settle any claim), occasioned to the Promoter and its assignees and licensees in consequence of any breach or alleged breach of the Entrant’s warranties.
- The Promoter may assign or otherwise transfer its rights and obligations under this Assignment in whole or in part at its discretion.
- This Licence shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.